This blog is the ONS (Open Notebook Science) record for the work that I personally perform in the lab. It is posted informally and without peer review. Please feel free to comment and contact me at bridget.eklund@ndsu.edu if there is something you're interested in. You can learn more about the lab on our wiki page (http://openwetware.org/wiki/Fisher). Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, November 16, 2014

LVS titer plate on CHOC II agar after 48 hr
(from 11/14/14 Bd injections of Ft LVS)

There were several deaths in Francisella groups. Data will be recorded one my Onedrive file here.
After 24 hours the E.coli spot-titer plates could be read, and all the Francisella plates were read after 48 hours to determine the CFU/dose of each injection group.

E.coli DH5alpha titer plate on LB after 24hr

Roaches contained in petri plates





















//BEE

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting!
    (I haven't commented in a while, so letting you know that I'm still here)

    ReplyDelete